With a tiny push in the right direction, you can:
· Finally nix that anxiety and inner turmoil that’s been festering
· Enjoy better relationships with your partner, parents, ex, children, and in-laws
· Achieve clearer, better communication
· Destroy the glass ceiling and roadblocks that have slowed down your career
· Melt away that never-ending stress
· Repair the damage from that painful “family secret”
· And live a more fulfilling, driven life – professionally, romantically, and in every goal you pursue
If you have old wounds that never healed from ANYONE – then the most important thing you can do for yourself is to forgive.
Yes, I’m talking about the incredible power of forgiveness.
Now, forgiveness is not a free pass to let someone off the hook.
It’s not reconciliation nor appeasement.
It’s the process of removing the nastiness that’s been living rent-free in your head.
Because that malice and self-torture are soiling your shining personality and potential.
It’s adding pressure and tension.
It’s making you relive trauma as it makes it impossible for you to love others, fix things, and grow.
· I’ve been through the cycle of depression and anguish that comes from being unable to forgive and I know firsthand the damage it does… and how to rise out of it.
· I became a forgiveness coach to help other women through the same, personally mentoring over 200 women through one-on-one coaching.
· I’ve been featured as a speaker about the process and power of forgiveness at countless events sharing my message live to over 15,000 people at a time.
· I’ve authored 1 book and 2 eBooks.
· And the more women I speak to, the more the trends became clear. They’re the same trends that I saw in myself after the biggest revelation of my life (see below ↓)
“That man you call your dad…. isn’t your dad.”
So when my mother broke this news to me on a Monday morning – when I was in my 20s no less – it felt like a betrayal.
In the following months and years, I thought I forgave her and moved on.
She was my mom, I told myself, and I would always have unconditional love for her.
But inside the bitterness never healed. The damage had gotten under my skin and burrowed deep.
I Taught My Own Kid To Treat Me Like Dirt
I grew to be snide and standoffish to my mother, often without even realizing it.
My own children saw my behavior and mirrored it back to me, as children tend to do.
The attitude had been passed on, totally accidentally, because I showed through my actions that “this is how you treat your mom.”
When your own children shut you out, it never stops hurting.
My relationship with my son soon tore to the breaking point.
I watched him descend into poor decisions, run amok, and get into all flavors of trouble… and I felt powerless.
I sank into a depression.
And most importantly… unhappy.
I wasn’t moving toward any goals and I knew it.
And the craziest part was, I knew I’d be happy if I simply found the power to change.
Instead, for months, you could find me eating snacks on the couch, watching endless Hallmark movies, disengaged from my family, and missing any real sense of fulfillment.
Forgiveness is a gift you give YOURSELF for a better life.
A lack of forgiveness had pulled my mom, myself, and my children into a black hole of dark emotions and stunted progress.
Problems that had simmered for years made our lives much harder than they had to be.
It wasn’t until I purely and honestly forgave my mother did we start to rebuild.
· I felt the hardened weight of past drama melt away as my depression lifted.
· The nasty/nice flip-flopping with my mother was simply something I no longer cared to do.
· When we have problems, we can actually talk about them and dismantle them like constructive adults (crazy, right?!)
· The relationship with my son improved drastically, and through natural love, understanding, and communication, he matured into the responsible, honorable man I cherish today.
· And more holistically, I felt empowered and more confident than ever before. It was like the sandbags had been cut away. My career flourished, my marriage improved, and my life became more beautiful and fulfilling.
“Sounds great Tuniscia, but how do I do THAT?”
Forgiveness is not a light switch – as much as we wish it were.
You can’t just say “oh, sorry” and expect it all to be smoothed over like a child apologizing for teasing their sibling.
Forgiveness is a mental and emotional progression that starts with a decision.
And I want to help you get there.
INTRODUCING THE ROAD MAP TO FORGIVENESS VIP EXPERIENCE
A Virtual 6-Module Video Course That Will Teach You How To Forgive, Grow, and Build Your Best Life
After years as a personal life coach and authority in the art of forgiveness, I’ve spent months condensing my most powerful, pivotal message… and you can use it to improve your life in just hours.
Course 1: Unpacking.
From your inbox to your daily habits, if you’re like most people, your life has become overrun with the effects of your past. Let’s clean house emotionally and curate a solid foundation.
Course 2: Identifying Where You Got Stuck And Break Through.
I’ll help you deep-dive through old pain and show you how I’ve taught women to neutralize it. From childhood trauma to a bad breakup, your past doesn’t have to define you. But it can still make you stronger.
Course 3: Creating a Manifesto: Identifying Who You Are and Where You Are Heading.
In this course, we’ll take inventory of what you have accomplished in life whether you are proud or ashamed. It's time to set a course for where you want to go from here and take action to move forward. You’ll convert from living passively to living ACTIVELY with total control over yourself.
Course 4: Break Up with Perfectionism.
Perfectionism is an illusion and a distraction. Saying, "I'm a perfectionist" is a sexy way to say, "you are scared" to get it wrong. Nobody is perfect and you’ll keep yourself from moving forward if you try to be. Here, you’ll learn how to relinquish the anxiety that comes from falling short of being Ms. Perfect while simultaneously giving you the motivation and discipline to move firmly toward your goals.
Course 5: Do it Scared.
Fear isn’t real… but it sure feels like it!
Fear stops us from “putting ourselves out there” whether that’s pursuing a man or going Live on Facebook to promote your business. We’ll annihilate the fear with powerful mental tricks that will help you harness your emotions every single day for the rest of your life.
Soon you’ll apply for that dream job. Demand that promotion. Increase your fees with confidence. Address (and fix!) the problems head-on.
It’s time to JUMP.
Course 6: Rinse and Repeat.
Consistency is key. Your brain is a muscle, and the habits you engage in daily depend on its muscle memory.
Here, you’ll train your mind to do the hard, ambitious things effortlessly – to find comfort in doing the uncomfortable things.
Forgiveness Is The Superpower You Didn’t Know You Had
Imagine being able to finally cast off those old problems that plague you every single day in conscious and unconscious ways.
Imagine being stronger, more energetic, and more young-feeling due to your past experiences instead of being haunted by them.
Imagine being a force of nature when it comes to your business as you buckle down, get to work, and ascend to that “next level” in your career that has been elusive for far too many years.
It starts with forgiveness.
But it ends in holistic, unwavering empowerment.
The type that no man, no emotion, no other force on earth can scratch.
VIP EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
* 2 Group Coaching Sessions
* 10 hours on-demand video
* Morning/Evening Routine Guide
* Identify and Manage Emotional Triggers eBook
* Forgiving Yourself for Shrinking 4-Part Video Master Class Series
I look forward to working with you and supporting you with your forgiveness journey.